The following tennis activities at Collaroy Tennis Club:
- individual coaching
- casual court hire
can proceed under strict compliance with the Government Public Health Orders and the Tennis NSW COVID-19 Community Play Guidelines (1 Apr 2020).
- Players (public or Club member*) who wants to play tennis (max. 2 per court) can only book a court or 1-on-1 coaching by contacting Scott (mob: 0408 110 150).
- The Health Orders and the Community Play Guidelines must be completely adhered to and are not negotiable.
- Playing tennis is only permitted while an Evolve staff is at the tennis complex.
- Players must vacate the complex soon as their match/court-booking has finished.
- Players to bring own tennis balls.
- Club-organised social tennis remains cancelled.
- The clubhouse and toilets are closed.
*: Club members can use courts for free, when available. See more member benefits.
A member can invite a guest, but visitor’s fee apply.