It’s good that players are gradually getting back into tennis – some taking up 1-on-1 coaching and others playing singles. However, it’s a must that the various government/health rules and Tennis NSW Guidelines are adhered to.
Collaroy Tennis Club members are welcome to play singles on Saturday 25 Apr, from 1 PM to 3 PM.
- Only 2 players per court at any time
- Singles matches only. No spectators
- There will be no access to the clubhouse
- Players must vacate complex immediately upon completion of match
- Please ring Vera to play (see email from CTC, for her mobile no.)
Find out about other options to play tennis.
Stay Safe! Stay Fit.