It’s good that the number of Collaroy Tennis Club members getting back to tennis is gradually increasing, by playing singles and others are participating in one-on-one coaching from Evolve.
Singles afternoon (for members) is on again this coming Saturday 9 May, from 1 PM to 3 PM. Government/health rules and Tennis NSW Guidelines must be adhered to.
- Only 2 players per court at any time
- Singles matches only and no spectators
- There will be no access to the clubhouse
- Players must vacate complex immediately upon completion of match
- Please contact Vera to play (see email from CTC, for her mobile no.) – “first come, first served”
Find out about other options to play tennis.
Stay Safe. Stay Fit.