Are you ready to play?
Effective 15 May 2020, doubles can also be played and group coaching (max. 4 players) can recommence since the NSW Government announced the easing of restrictions.
It’s very important that all tennis participants and organisers adhere to the latest COVID-19 Community Tennis Guidelines for Continued Play.
Some key points:
- Max. 4 players per court
- Social distancing protocols to be observed
- Players to wash/sterilise hands before/after play
- “Play & Go” – no loitering before/after play
- No social gatherings
- Clubhouse to remain closed
- Toilets are for emergencies only
All CTC members are welcome to join the various social tennis. For Saturday Social, kindly contact Vera if you’re planning to play as we need to limit the no. of people at the premises. See you on Saturday, from 2 PM.
We also aim to restart the other social tennis sessions (e.g. Mon, Wed, Thu), but it’s best to confirm with the usual organisers. For further enquiries, please contact us.
- Evolve Tennis Academy will resume its coaching programs from 25 May.
- Contact Scott (mob: 0408 110 150) to book a court or to enquire about coaching.