All Collaroy Tennis Club members are welcome to join!
Starts: Saturday 10 October
Finals Day: Saturday 7 November
Please submit your entry/ies by email to the Club Secretary before 26 September 2020
- All events will be played on Saturdays and Sundays as per the Schedule of Play, during the above dates.
- If you’re not available for the first weekend (10/11 Oct), you must advise the exact date/time when submitting your entry/ies.
- Please limit your events according to your availability.
- Consideration should be given to other competitors who make themselves available for all weekends.
- If we receive lots of entries, we may have “Open” and “Club” divisions.
- Open Men — Knock-out. Early rounds: first to 8 games, diff of 2, standard tie-break at 7-all. Semis & final: best of 3 sets (see draw)
- Open Men (Plate) — Knock-out. First to 8 games, diff of 2, standard tie-break at 7-all (see draw)
- Open Ladies — Round robin: First to 8 games, diff of 2, standard tie-break at 7-all (see draw)
- Junior Boys (U18) — Round robin plus Final for Top 2 players (see draw)
- Open Men — Round Robin. First to 8 games, diff of 2, standard tie-break at 7-all for early rounds. Semis & final: best of 3 sets (see draw)
- Open Ladies — Round Robin. Same as above (see draw)
- Open Mixed — Round Robin. Same as above (see draw)
*: You’re welcome to submit your entry/ies for doubles even if you don’t have a regular partner, as there are likely to be others also looking for partners.
- Entrants must be current financial members.
- Matches must commence on time; as per Schedule of Play.
- Three minute hit-up only before commencement of match.
- All matches will be played on weekends. No pre-arranged matches by competitors will occur during the week unless required to catch up due to bad weather.
- Forfeit rule will occur for any player not available to play within 10 minutes of scheduled match time. Late notification of unavailability may also result in a forfeit.
- In case of dispute with a call, “play 2” is recommended. All other tennis rules and etiquette apply.
- All members and guests are expected to abide by the CTC’s Code of Conduct.
- If player/s withdraw once the round robin has commenced, all of that player/s results will be removed.
- Wash-out matches will be rescheduled by the Competition Committee. In case of bad weather on the Finals Day, matches may be scheduled for the next day (8 Nov).
- Championship Draw will appear on the Club website by Thursday, prior to the weekend’s play. Further details, if any will be sent to all participants.