Social tennis (days and nights) at Collaroy Tennis Club have been very popular and well-attended over the past few months. Unfortunately, due to the recent NSW government restrictions, only two players will be allowed to be on the court at a time, effective 5 pm 9 July 2021. This means that all Club-organised social tennis sessions have been cancelled.
Collaroy Tennis Club members can book a court to play singles with another member through the online booking system. Use the password (Membership Number) that have been emailed to all current members, to book a court for free (1 hr max). Another way is to request for a one-on-one coaching from Evolve. The coaching staff may also be able to assist you in getting your racquet restrung or order some tennis equipment/apparel. See Club member benefits.
- All members and guests must adhere to the Public Health Orders.
- All bookings are for a maximum of two (2) people on any court.
- No person may attend the venue if they reside outside the Local Government Area of the venue OR reside further than 10km from the venue.
- No spectators allowed – play then leave immediately.
- It is compulsory for anyone entering the venue to sign in using the QR codes positioned throughout the venue.
- There will be no access to the clubhouse.
Related and Important Information (Tennis NSW):
COVID-19 Update as at 9 July: Increased Restrictions
Stay Safe. Stay Fit.