Effective 5pm Friday 9 July, outdoor public gatherings (including exercise) will be limited to two people. People must stay in their Local Government Area or within 10 km of home for exercise and outdoor recreation, with no carpooling between non-household members.
NSW Health advice is that no formal competitions or training sessions are to take place and no community sport in Greater Sydney.
Tennis NSW recommends the following:
- Singles play is permitted (no spectators)
- Coaching is permitted (max. two people plus coach)
- Refer to the current Public Health Orders and must carry out strict COVID protocols
- All players check-in via the Services NSW QR code
- Masks must be worn indoors and all indoor space must observe the 1 person per 4 m² rule
Related and Important Information:
Stay Safe. Stay Fit.