Collaroy Tennis Club members are playing singles tennis more than before, as a result of the current restrictions. It’s very good to see this resurgence in playing singles and improvements of players at the Club. It’s just a pity that they cannot use their improved skills to compete in local or international competitions at the moment – hopefully, very soon.
Club members will need to book well in advance if they wish to play on the previous “Club times”, as explained in the email “COVID lockdown conditions for court usage” on 19 July 2021. If you did not receive this mail and you would like more info, please contact the Club Secretary.
For other days and times, members can book a court (1 hr max) to play singles with another member through the online booking system. Club members can request for a one-on-one coaching from Evolve and they can also assist in getting racquet’s restrung or order some tennis equipment/apparel.
- The Public Health Orders must be adhered to.
- Check-in is required, using the QR code.
- Maximum of two (2) people on any court.
- No person may attend the venue if they reside outside the Local Government Area of the venue or reside further than 10km from the venue.
- No spectators allowed – play then leave immediately.
- There will be no access to the clubhouse.
Related and Important Information (Tennis NSW):
Stay Safe. Stay Fit.