Doubles is now able to be played at Collaroy Tennis Club for members and guests that are fully vaccinated. The Club members also enjoyed the beautiful weather last Saturday, 2 Oct 2021. There were 46 in total that pre-booked to play various forms of tennis. The fully vaccinated members played doubles (ladies, men and mixed), while others played singles.
According to the NSW Government rules and restrictions (29 Sep), fully vaccinated people can now get together in groups of up to five people for exercise or recreation. As a result, doubles can be played and it was very popular with the members and the public.
Due to the high demand and limited courts, Club members should book well in advance in order to play during the “Club times”, as explained in the email “Doubles play at CTC” on 29 Sep. If you did not receive this mail and you would like more info, please contact the Club Secretary. See other important info below.
Some members in action …
- The Public Health Orders must be adhered to.
- Check-in is required, using the QR code.
- Doubles play is only allowed for fully vaccinated people. You must have proof of your vaccination with you at all times.
- No spectators allowed – play then leave immediately.
- There will be no access to the clubhouse.
Related and Important Information (Tennis NSW):
Stay Safe. Stay Fit.