All Collaroy Tennis Club members are welcome to join the 2021 Club Championships!
Starts: Saturday 13 November
Finals Day: Saturday 11 December
Please submit your entry/ies by email to the Club Captain before 30 October 2021.
- All events will be played on Saturdays and Sundays as per the Schedule of Play, during the above dates.
- If you’re not available for a day or for one weekend, you must advise the exact date(s) and/or time when submitting your entry(ies). The semi-finals and finals are to be played on the last two weekends.
- Please limit your events according to your availability. Consideration should be given to other competitors who make themselves available for all weekends (Sat & Sun).
- If we receive lots of entries, we may have “Open” and “Plate” divisions.
- Open Men — Knock-out. Early rounds: first to 8 games, diff of 2, standard tie-break at 7-all. Semis & final: best of 3 sets
- Open Men Plate (will depend on no. of entries). OMS 1st round losers will further play in Plate — Same as above
- Open Ladies — Round robin: First to 8 games, diff of 2, standard tie-break at 7-all
- Junior Boys (U18) — Planned for 27 Nov – 11 Dec, format TBA
- Junior Girls (U18) — Planned for 27 Nov – 11 Dec, format TBA
- Open Men — Round Robin. First to 8 games, diff of 2, standard tie-break at 7-all for early rounds. Semis & final: best of 3 sets
- Open Ladies — Round Robin. Same as above
- Open Mixed — Round Robin. Same as above
- Junior Mixed (U18) — Planned for 27 Nov – 11 Dec, format TBA
*: You’re welcome to submit your entry/ies for doubles even if you don’t have a regular partner, as there are likely to be others also looking for partners.
- Entrants must be current financial members.
- Every person aged 16 years and older must be fully vaccinated to participate.
The Public Health Orders must be adhered to.
- Members and guests are expected to abide by the Club’s Code of Conduct and the TA Code of Behaviour.
- Matches must commence on time, as per Schedule of Play.
- Three-minute hit up only before commencement of match.
- All matches will be played on weekends.
No pre-arranged matches by competitors will occur during the week unless required to catch up due to bad weather.
- Wash-out matches will be rescheduled by the Competition Committee.
In case of bad weather on the Finals Day, matches may be scheduled for the next day (12 Dec).
- Forfeit rule will apply for any player not available to play within 10 minutes of scheduled match time.
Late notification of unavailability may also result in a forfeit.
- If player/s withdraw once the round robin has commenced, all of that player/s results will be removed.
- The Schedule of Play will be on the Collaroy Tennis Club website by Thu night/Fri morning, prior to the weekend’s play.
Further details, if any will be sent later to all participants.