Welcome to Week 3 (27/28 Nov) of the Collaroy Tennis Club Championships! Weather permitting, we will aim to play almost all of the preliminary rounds this weekend. We also hope to complete all of the quarter final matches for the Open Men’s Singles and the Plate Men’s Singles.
Please arrive a few minutes earlier than your scheduled time as this will help us get through the matches, soon as the courts are available. At this stage, it’s very difficult to predict what the weather and playing conditions will be like. With light drizzle, at least 3 or 4 of the courts will be playable. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
- Schedule of Play
- Draws (Open)
- Club Championships information and rules
- The Public Health Orders must be adhered to.
- QR code check-in is required.
- Every person aged 16 years and older must be fully vaccinated to participate.
- You must have proof of your vaccination with you at all times.
Please visit/like the Collaroy Tennis Club’s Facebook page, where we’ll post further updates.